Table for Russian Tortoise

Sandee91

Location (City and/or State)
Gloucester, United Kingdom
Yes! He's absolutely perfect. Brave and just ideal for me! He's only been with us for around 5 hours and he is already happily eating away! I was panicking he was going to be stressed out and not eat for some time :) :)

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Michigan
He has so much growing to do! I hope he has a warm life under your heat lamps. ;)

Sandee91

Hi guys! So, Toby is doing great- eating, drinking and basking as he should. The only thing that troubles me is that I havent seen him poo or wee yet...? Should I be worried?

Attachments

• 1459360997823.jpg
    1459360997823.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 16

Rue

Canada
I don't think so. He might be peeing in his water too, so you won't notice.

I've had mine for a month now...and she's peeing, pooping and finally passing urates...but I am not finding poop or the urates daily.

Just keep an eye out - and on your black bedding it might be harder to find poop too. Make sure he's hydrated with the soaks/baths...

Sandee91

I soak him every morning for around 15-20 mins. He also has a bowl with water in his table, which he's not really interested in. I've had Toby for 3 days and I'm not sure when to start seriously worrying about it? I literally search his table for poop every now and again lol :p

Reactions: Rue

Rue

Canada
I do daily (or more, depending on my schedule) poop checks as well...

Geez...kids! :tort::<3: