t9dragon's Eastern Box turtles

Status
Not open for further replies.

t9dragon

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pacific Northwest
Here a few pics of the Eastern Boxies that I am getting tomorrow...

Female
WebEBT-Fem-PeacockChipShell-8-2012.jpg

Male
WebEBT-Male-Caramel-Orange-RtSide-7-2012.jpg

WebEBT-Male-SuperContrastRubbed-8-2012.jpg

t9dragon

5 Year Member
Pacific Northwest
Here is the deal that I made to get them.. I have to give the first clutch of babies back to the guy I am getting them from as payment. The only reason he was looking to move them was to expand the pen area for his Pancakes..

t9dragon

5 Year Member
Pacific Northwest
Their enclosure is done but it is currently occupied by the Russian Quartet, until I get their enclosure finished this weekend...

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Georgetown, TX
Wow, Wow, Wow...what stunners. You did an awesome trade. Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy my "Jeter"..

t9dragon

5 Year Member
Pacific Northwest
DixieParadise said:
Wow, Wow, Wow...what stunners. You did an awesome trade. Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy my "Jeter"..

I will be able to enjoy them more once they are in their new winter enclosure, where I can actually see them.

t9dragon

5 Year Member
Pacific Northwest
Here are some pics of the pair I took yesterday (9/1/12). The male weighs 396 grams and the female weighs 428 grams.

DSCN8631.jpg

DSCN8632.jpg

DSCN8642.jpg

DSCN8641.jpg

DSCN8650.jpg

DSCN8649.jpg

DSCN8625.jpg

DSCN8667.jpg

DSCN8685.jpg

DSCN8688.jpg

DSCN8687.jpg

t9dragon

5 Year Member
Pacific Northwest
I was finally able to get the EBT's setup in their new enclosure and they are loving it. The ground consists of top soil, peat moss, cypress mulch and river rock around the water dish. I feed them some earth worms last night and did they love them. I checked on the tonight and both of them were hanging in their water dish.... They are some interesting just to sit and watch.....

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I could sit all day and watch my Box Turtle's in their garden. Curious and funny with loads of personality. I am very jealous of that red male.

t9dragon

5 Year Member
Pacific Northwest
terryo said:
I could sit all day and watch my Box Turtle's in their garden. Curious and funny with loads of personality. I am very jealous of that red male.

He is actually more orange than red but for some reason it shows more as red in the pictures... But he is really pretty and so is the female.

Status
Not open for further replies.