Status
Not open for further replies.

dleebs

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Indonesia
I just checked outdoor temp, it is 91.6F
I checked overall indoor enclosure with CHE 60W yesterday 85.3F
The eyes not always teary.. and the fluid discharge from the nose happened this morning.. There's only tiny bubble on their mouth but not always there.. You can see at the pictures below..

note: i had to move the indoor enclosure to the unused semi outdoor space at my house, cos we just installed AC in my house at the space where the table was.. but it's safe from rain and all.. :)

Here's the recent pics

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California

Do they have a cool area to be in? They need to be able to cool down if this is the temp they are in---in the sun they are going to be waaaay hotter than that...

What is the humidity at this constant temp?

Their eyes are indicative of immediate help needed...I would soak them each in their own warm water bath with baby food mixed in (carrot, squash, pumpkin, sweet potato) to help them take in some nutrients while soaking....you have completely turned the coil bulb off and not using it at all right? If yes, then that would be about 1 week and a half since their exposure right?

dleebs

5 Year Member
Indonesia
ascott said:

Do they have a cool area to be in? They need to be able to cool down if this is the temp they are in---in the sun they are going to be waaaay hotter than that...

They have 4 hiding caves, and under the potted plants i put 2 water dishes.. I'll put more plants tomorrow.. They didn't spend much time today in the outdoor cos it was raining heavily today..

ascott said:

What is the humidity at this constant temp?

Their eyes are indicative of immediate help needed...I would soak them each in their own warm water bath with baby food mixed in (carrot, squash, pumpkin, sweet potato) to help them take in some nutrients while soaking....you have completely turned the coil bulb off and not using it at all right? If yes, then that would be about 1 week and a half since their exposure right?

Overall humidity in the enclosure 85%.. It just rained here it went up to 89%..

One of them still eats good.. The other one just eat a lil bit.. This morning all of them ate bok choy mixed with mazuri and added with vitamin and calcium.. I soaked them twice today.. morning and around 4 pm.. I've completely removed the coiled bulb.. not gonna use it anymore..

I couldn't take them to the vet today.. it rained heavily.. and God knows the traffic in Jakarta when it rains.. It can take up 2 hours from where i live to the vet and another 2-3 hours on the way back..

In the mean time all I do now is to soak them twice a day and keep them warm.

Hope they get well soon..

Will update again on how it goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.