supplement for my baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenLUV

5 Year Member
hi there, so i bought this supplement for my russians, im wonderin if its good stuff it sounds really good

http://www.carolinapetsupply.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=261

its a powder that contains all this stuff, its suppose to be super food for russian torts

ingredients:
barley grass powder
Roselle powder (Hibiscus)
cactus powder (opuntia)
powdered orchard grass hay
dandelion leaf powder
plantain leaf powder
wheat grass powder
chickweed powder
rose petal powder
strawberry leaf powder
rasberry leaf powder
mulberry leaf powder
rose hip powder
OPTIONAL...Professional Grade Probiotics with 16 strains of microencapsulated (so more survive the digestive process and end up in the intestines where they are needed) beneficial bacteria
Bifidobacterium bifidum
Bifidobacterium breve
Bifidobacterium infantis
Bifidobacterium lactis
Bifidobacterium longum
Lactobacillus acidophilus
Lactobacillus brevis
Lactobacillus bulgaricus
Lactobacillus casei
Lactobacillus gasseri
Lactococcus lactis
Lactobacillus paracasei
Lactobacillus plantarum
Lactobacillus rhamnosus
Lactobacillus salivarius
Streptococcus thermophilus

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
The folks who use TNT swear by it. I have some and have used it for a while, but haven't seen any long-term effects yet, as I haven't been using it that long. "They" say that you don't need any other supplement if you use the TNT. However, my animals are outside and eat weeds and grasses and get natural sunlight. I'm not sure how it would work for an indoor animal. For sure its not harmful, so what do you have to lose?

Yvonne

greenLUV

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
The folks who use TNT swear by it. I have some and have used it for a while, but haven't seen any long-term effects yet, as I haven't been using it that long. "They" say that you don't need any other supplement if you use the TNT. However, my animals are outside and eat weeds and grasses and get natural sunlight. I'm not sure how it would work for an indoor animal. For sure its not harmful, so what do you have to lose?

Yvonne

wow yvonne ive been a member since yesterday and have already read so many replys from u, are are totally awesome!!
thx a bunch

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
greenLUV said:
wow yvonne ive been a member since yesterday and have already read so many replys from u, are are totally awesome!!
thx a bunch

No, it just means that I don't seem to have a life!!!!! But thanks for the pat on the back.

Yvonne

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Greenuv. I too have heard good things about TNT. I am currently in the process of ordering some for my Greeks especially for winter when they are inside (mine do not hibernate).

Status
Not open for further replies.