Sulcatas for adoption

Little big foot

Location (City and/or State)
Missouri
Hi I am new to this forum, although I joined it in 2022 I never posted on it or really got to know about it, but I have 2 three year old sulcata tortoises . I am not able to care for them anymore and I am looking to adopt them out, free to a very good home. Can you tell me how to get on your adoption forum. I live in Lincoln County Missouri? Thank You for your time.

Little big foot

Missouri
Hi I am new to this forum, although I joined it in 2022 I never posted on it or really got to know about it, but I have 2 three year old sulcata tortoises . I am not able to care for them anymore and I am looking to adopt them out, free to a very good home. Can you tell me how to get on your adoption forum. I live in Lincoln County Missouri? Thank You for your time.

Attachments

• IMG_3313.jpg
    IMG_3313.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 3

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
You need to get them separated ASAP. Never in pairs. Also can you get them on orchid bark or fir bark and each in its own much bigger enclosure. That is quite sad how small that enclosure looks and two in it.
That food also is not suitable. Get them some orchard grass hay, cactus pads, mazuri tortoise food, endive, arugula, escarole, and a big water dish they can fit into.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Larger sulcata do not go fast so please make the changes so they can get healthier Incase they get stuck there too long.