Sulcata Pyramiding Control: 8/5/18 (will post tomorrow)

NewTortEnthusiast

Location (City and/or State)
Bloomington, CA
Hello all.
I am unable to post Steve and George's progress today as planned. I am not home and nor was I home in time to record their weight at the same uniform time. I will do all normal update things tomorrow.

I will show new pictures, their daytime basking/exploring area, as well as their weight progress.

Here is Steve for now.

IMG_5521[1].JPG
Steve- I hope I'm getting better! I hope George gets better too!

NewTortEnthusiast

Bloomington, CA
If anyone gets annoyed by every week their being new threads from me on the same topic, I'd glady make a main thread to continue on for several months. If that will please anyone.

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH
If anyone gets annoyed by every week their being new threads from me on the same topic, I'd glady make a main thread to continue on for several months. If that will please anyone.

Doesn't annoy me in the least, but it would be easier to follow your history if you just appended your updates in a single thread. :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I think it would be better to have it all in one thread. That way members don't have to go searching for the previous threads to compare growth and pictures.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I just realized this is a moot point because the OP has had to try to sell the tortoises due to unforeseen circumstances.

drew54

Indiana
I guess I should've read his other posts then.