Sulcata Not Eating

MrsBarefoot

Location (City and/or State)
Tampa, FL
IMG_20190929_181911144.jpg IMG_20190925_091502320.jpgSo for the past almost 2 weeks,my little Sully hasn't been eating.
I have taken numerous tips/advice from carrot soaking to offering cactus and/or aloe and soaking her more.
Few days ago she barely moved. Yesterday she moved quite a bit more than the past week. However, she's still not eating.

I originally soaked her 30m every day in warm water.
I was advised to give her 45m soaks with her water being a bit more hot, but not too hot. Been doing that for the past week, plus giving her an extra 10-20m soak bit before bed time.

My enclosure wasn't 100% closed. It did have a small opening bc of lightning. However, for now till I rig the top of the bin, I foiled the openings.

She's not pooping as much.
There are no signs of RI, but not long after I got her (maybe a week after) I did notice she occasionally rubbed her right eye.
Her breathing is fine, no bubbly nose. Her eyes only appear to water when she's outdoors. I let her catch some rays 5-6 days out the week for about 1hr a day. I did use the loop uvb light, but not anymore since I read it's garbage.

Now, when I first got her she always ate very little. Like 3-5 bites a day. She never "stuffed her face" I assumed it was because she was tiny.
I am not sure what her weight was and I am not sure how much she weighs now.

Feeds:
Mazuri
Greens (specifically kale, mustard greens, collard, dandelions etc)
Flower topper
Recently tried cactus and aloe

Temps:
Day time 100-105
90 on other side of the bin
Humidity on the bask side drops to about 50% on cool side 70%

Nights: 80
Humidity 80%

I do have a circle stick on thermostat at the moment (upgrading soon)

Substrate: Coco mixed with a little bit of Cypress mulch. Yes, I keep it moist.

Now, something I almost forgot to mention. Not sure if this is odd behavior. She's my first tortoise.
Since the day I got her she never used her humid hides. She never cared to hide. Always stayed under the light or slightly near it.

It's a lot to read, but I wanted to give as much info as I possibly can in hopes of getting help. Thanks!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It might be a bit too hot in there, Jenny. I keep the temperature in my baby enclosures 80-85F degrees day and night, and I use a tube type fluorescent UVB bulb, so there is no hot spot under the light.

Measure the temperature inside the humid hide and if it's warm enough, physically put her in there every night when the lights go off.

MrsBarefoot

Tampa, FL
It might be a bit too hot in there, Jenny. I keep the temperature in my baby enclosures 80-85F degrees day and night, and I use a tube type fluorescent UVB bulb, so there is no hot spot under the light.

Measure the temperature inside the humid hide and if it's warm enough, physically put her in there every night when the lights go off.
Thank you for your help. Unfortunately, Rainbow took her last breath in my hands last night.