Sulcata in San Diego, CA w/enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

paperjamila

5 Year Member
Sulcata for 80, Enclosure for 250, All together for 300

He/she isn't grown yet (dont know if its a boy or girl). If I had to guess I'd say it's about a year and a half old. Had it for a little while, pyramiding a bit.

We just want it to go to a good home, someone that can love him and take care of him properly. Even better than we have, please. Preferably someone with a tortoise/tortoise experience...although I'm sure almost everyone on here might have that already hahaha :)

JUST THE ENCLOSURE
his enclosure W/lamps that go with it (heat lamp and a uvb lamp) along with water bowl, food bowl, and log hide away for 250.

he still fits in the enclosure (my post before i state he is out growing it but he still fits) its just that eventually he will out grow it.

We'd prefer someone in the San Diego/La Mesa/Chula Vista areas so we don't have to ship him. I will be posting pictures of our sulcata (w/item for sizing) and the enclosure as well.

my number is 6197611272, if i dont answer leave a message, thank you.

paperjamila

5 Year Member
paperjamila said:
Sulcata for 80, Enclosure for 250, All together for 300

He/she isn't grown yet (dont know if its a boy or girl). If I had to guess I'd say it's about a year and a half old. Had it for a little while, pyramiding a bit.

We just want it to go to a good home, someone that can love him and take care of him properly. Even better than we have, please. Preferably someone with a tortoise/tortoise experience...although I'm sure almost everyone on here might have that already hahaha :)

JUST THE ENCLOSURE
his enclosure W/lamps that go with it (heat lamp and a uvb lamp) along with water bowl, food bowl, and log hide away for 250.

he still fits in the enclosure (my post before i state he is out growing it but he still fits) its just that eventually he will out grow it.

We'd prefer someone in the San Diego/La Mesa/Chula Vista areas so we don't have to ship him. I will be posting pictures of our sulcata (w/item for sizing) and the enclosure as well.

my number is 6197611272, if i dont answer leave a message, thank you.

WIDTH.jpg

LENGTH.jpg

NXT2RQTBALLL.jpg

ENCLOSURE2.jpg

ENCLOSURE3.jpg

ENCLSR.jpg

so here are the pictures...the one with the pink ball is a normal sized raquetball. enclosure is 30x48

Status
Not open for further replies.