Sulcata hatchlings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. T

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Baby Sulcatas $50 + shipping or less if bought in bulk. If interested let me know

neeleysometimes

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Dr. T said:
Baby Sulcatas $50 + shipping or less if bought in bulk. If interested let me know

i may be interested. what are the shipping rates? to 93422

K9KidsLove

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Where are you located?
Can you post pictures?
What is their hatch date?
Patsy

Dr. T

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Located in AZ, I will check on shipping rates for everyone that was interested and get back to you by Monday at the latest. I have hatchlings that range from a few months to hatching daily. I also have older ones and ones that come from an imported African pair but the pricing is different. If you have any other questions shoot me an e-mail it is easier for me to get in touch with you individually and make arrangements. To those interested in the hatchlings are you only looking for a few or bulk? Just so I can guess the weight. Thanks for your interest If you would like pictures please e-mail me. Hatchlings from the imported pair are a bit bigger I can send pictures of the eggs and new hatchlings if interested as well as pictures of the pairs.

Dr. T

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
For those of you interested in shipping costs I need state and zipcode All of the above that included city,state or zip I got you covered and will have your prices tomorrow morning.

rsalinas21

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hi Dr T im new to this forum, I'd also like to know the shipping cost and also the size of these sulcatas, Arkansas, 72701. Thank you.

SulcataPro

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hello,

I am interested in purchasing a hatchling from your imported pair. Can you please send me pictures of one of the hatchling and/or parents of the imported African pair? How much are you charging for one of these from your imported pair? Also, where in Arizona are you located?

Very excited,

Nicholas

Dr. T

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hey guys sorry work has been crazy I will try to have shipping rates by monday I need to check a few places so I can find the best rate.

Turtleracer

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
North Central Texas
I'm also interested (and new to this site). I'd like info/pics about the hatchlings from the imported pair. I'm in Texas just west of Fort Worth. If you are within a few hours by plane I might be able to pick them up at the nearest airport to you.
I am looking for females if possible (3 or more). I currently have 3 Sulcata that are about 4-5 years old.
My email is; [email protected]

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.