Sulcata and Spring Mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Italianlnm

I wasn't sure if I should put this in the Sulcata forum, or here.. So if you would like to move it.. Feel free.

So anyways, my issue. I have found that the spring mix that they sell here has A LOT os spinich in it. I wanted to run this by and make sure this was okay to have. If not, Can you give me about 6 different greens that I can buy and make my own spring mix. Thanks!

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
WI
What brand are you using? Both baby romaine, and green chard look really similar to spinach.

The brand I use doesn't have any spin in it. :) Is it listed in the ingredients on your packaging?

I

Italianlnm

Yep, it is listed.. And there is a lot in it.. I pick most of it out.. but there just isn't that much variety in it. And every store has the same brand. It is called Organic Farms. It is a local farm in SC.

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
WI
You got a walmart? I get walmart brand. Its called "Marketside Spring Mix" no spinach in sight.

I

Italianlnm

I am thinking about maybe making my own spring mix, and just keeping it in the crisper tray in the fridge, in a ziploc wrapped in paper towels. It would provide more variety, and I wouldn't be paying the money for OF and picking over half of it out.

We do have a walmart. I will look around in the produce section. I THINK that they also sell dole spring mix, but everytime I have gotten it, it has already begun rotting.. I will look around Walmart later today.. I have to go buy a few groceries and will look then.

Status
Not open for further replies.