sulcata 1~ year old Wichita kansas

turtlemaster#1

Location (City and/or State)
Wichita kansas
unfortunately my father didn't do much research into my tortoise and we are giving it a lot of space - for now, but I'm growing and do not know if I can take care of this tortoise in my future life, I want to rehome her, I've tried my best to prevent pyramiding, she is 7 inches , I'm located in Wichita kansas, I'm sad she has to go but I simply don't want her to have to live in situations this winter she can't grow in.

Millebz

TX
unfortunately my father didn't do much research into my tortoise and we are giving it a lot of space - for now, but I'm growing and do not know if I can take care of this tortoise in my future life, I want to rehome her, I've tried my best to prevent pyramiding, she is 7 inches , I'm located in Wichita kansas, I'm sad she has to go but I simply don't want her to have to live in situations this winter she can't grow in.
“Me and my wife would really like to adopt a tortoise that needs a new home. We know the responsibility and work that they require. She let her neighbor have hers that she raise from a hatchling when she went to college and couldn’t bring herself to take it back when she graduated. We have held off for a few years till we got a yard and a good fence and enough room for it to be comfortable” this is my post on the wanted page. My wife and I would love to chat with you and discuss the possibility of taking care of her for you

Millebz

TX
“Me and my wife would really like to adopt a tortoise that needs a new home. We know the responsibility and work that they require. She let her neighbor have hers that she raise from a hatchling when she went to college and couldn’t bring herself to take it back when she graduated. We have held off for a few years till we got a yard and a good fence and enough room for it to be comfortable” this is my post on the wanted page. My wife and I would love to chat with you and discuss the possibility of taking care of her for you
We live in Texas and would be willing to pickup or figure out you coming here and deciding if you are comfortable with her here