Sulcatta to good home

Mark W

5 Year Member
I have owned this Sulcatta tortoise for about 7 years now. She was a suprise gift and unfortunately I can't take care of her anymore due to lack of time and space. I live in Kansas, about 30 minutes from Kansas City. She has some slight pyramiding and her front two scutes are fused, they have been since birth. I love her very much and only want to give her to someone who is seriously able to care for her. Please, serious inquiries only.

Attachments

• IMG_0720.JPG
    IMG_0720.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0721.JPG
    IMG_0721.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0722.JPG
    IMG_0722.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 103

NorCal tortoise guy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Northern California
Pretty sure she's female. Flat plastron and short tail.
I could give her a good home just can't do more males if you don't find a good home closer to you
Can you post a picture of her plastron?Boys can stay flat for a long time before they start to concave

Mark W

5 Year Member
I could give her a good home just can't do more males if you don't find a good home closer to you
Can you post a picture of her plastron?Boys can stay flat for a long time before they start to concave

IkJtubY.jpg

xHoyFTl.jpg

I tried to add the duct tape and tooth brush for scale

Mark W

5 Year Member
Ok. I will give it a couple more days to see if someone closer is interested. Thank you, I will keep you posted

Boo628

California
I have owned this Sulcatta tortoise for about 7 years now. She was a suprise gift and unfortunately I can't take care of her anymore due to lack of time and space. I live in Kansas, about 30 minutes from Kansas City. She has some slight pyramiding and her front two scutes are fused, they have been since birth. I love her very much and only want to give her to someone who is seriously able to care for her. Please, serious inquiries only.
Hi I can take her if she's still available. I have a male sulcata and 2 desert tortoise right now so she'll fit in perfectly.

Mark W

5 Year Member
Sounds great thanks
Hi I can take her if she's still available. I have a male sulcata and 2 desert tortoise right now so she'll fit in perfectly.
Are either of you willing to pay shipping costs? I am still attatched to her, so I would also like pictures of her when my heart is feeling lonely. (I wont be too demanding, I just want to make sure she's safe and loved.)

NorCal tortoise guy

5 Year Member
Northern California
Are either of you willing to pay shipping costs? I am still attatched to her, so I would also like pictures of her when my heart is feeling lonely. (I wont be too demanding, I just want to make sure she's safe and loved.)
I would pay shipping and take great care of her and be happy to send pictures now and then

Boo628

California
Yes I can send you a shipping label and pictures and updates is not a problem.

Ndreif16

Kansas
I have a Russian tortoise and I was interested in this one how big is she we would love to adopt her. How much is the rehoming fee?

Ndreif16

Kansas
We live in Kansas City and have a Mail Russian tortoise at home we can pick her up and still pay you I want her to be safe too

Mark W

5 Year Member
I have found someone to take care of Nala. Thank you for your interest.