Spring fling

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuzieArizona

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Peoria, Arizona
20120307_05.JPGI caught three of my box turtles out this morning. Budder my female was pursued by two males, Owen and Waffles. Owen finally made his move but Budder the three legged turtle didn't care, she enjoyed some fresh romaine lettuce.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:D I love how the females will just keep on eating like nothing is going on. :D Then when they start dragging the poor guys around. :rolleyes: :D

turtlemann2

5 Year Member
Mid Willamette Valley, Or
SuzieArizona said:
I caught three of my box turtles out this morning. Budder my female was pursued by two males, Owen and Waffles. Owen finally made his move but Budder the three legged turtle didn't care, she enjoyed some fresh romaine lettuce.

poor girl! lol how many in all do you have? Welcome to Tortoiseforum :D

SuzieArizona

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
turtlemann2 said:
SuzieArizona said:
I caught three of my box turtles out this morning. Budder my female was pursued by two males, Owen and Waffles. Owen finally made his move but Budder the three legged turtle didn't care, she enjoyed some fresh romaine lettuce.

poor girl! lol how many in all do you have? Welcome to Tortoiseforum :D

I have two female, three males and one baby box turtle. Everyone is awake except for one guy names Flapjack.

Jacqui said:
:D I love how the females will just keep on eating like nothing is going on. :D Then when they start dragging the poor guys around. :rolleyes: :D

Budder is food driven and won't hesitate to drag the males around if food is involved.

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Bay Area
i think all the turtles are twitterpated!!....Spring begins tomorrow..and my female ttbt's were being frisky today...

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
jojodesca said:
i think all the turtles are twitterpated!!....Spring begins tomorrow..and my female ttbt's were being frisky today...

"twitterpated"? :D That's a new one for me. :D

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:D Okay Bambi was so long ago, I barely can remember anything besides Bambi, Thumper, and Flower.... and his father was the great stag and his Mom was killed in a fire, right?

MORTYtheTORTY

5 Year Member
Cali
Jacqui said:
:D Okay Bambi was so long ago, I barely can remember anything besides Bambi, Thumper, and Flower.... and his father was the great stag and his Mom was killed in a fire, right?

My son loves bambi hahaha It's a cute movie but has it's sad moments. I can't believe you don't remember the owl talking about Twitterpated lol it's pretty funny. The mom was shot in the meadow by a hunter when her and bambi were grazing and the Dad had to raise Bambi. Have any of you guys seen Bambi 2?? I like the first one better by far but the second one, IDK what they were thinking...my son picked up alot of bad things from part 2 =/

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Bay Area
I do not like part 2 Disney movies..the animations are always tweaked a bit and the voices are off.....

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Well all I can say is I am glad human relations are not like box turtle's.

Status
Not open for further replies.