Spot the Difference... Cat Burglar Edition

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Boston, MA
Carefully examine exhibit A and exhibit B. Can you spot the difference?
A
1451492774200.jpg

B
1451492808058.jpg

Oh yes, that is most definitely a furry, heat-seeking trespasser! I was in a rush this morning for work and must have left a gap in the plexiglass top and one of the cats decided to help himself to Dante's heat light (again...). Stupid cat thinks I don't know....I have my ways!!

And here's the trespasser himself! Little %$#@
1451492956324.jpg

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
My cat is afraid of the tortoises. I have a heat pad under my desk for when Vern is out in the office and the cat wants so badly to sit on it that she stares at him from across the room willing him to move.

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
My cat is afraid of the tortoises. I have a heat pad under my desk for when Vern is out in the office and the cat wants so badly to sit on it that she stares at him from across the room willing him to move.

Hahaha I'm guessing Vern is unimpressed by your cat's death stare

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Hahaha I'm guessing Vern is unimpressed by your cat's death stare
Vern can't see past the end of his nose. Blissful ignorance. When he does get close to the cat he gets all sniffy and wants to investigate her but she usually runs. When they are outside she follows him around about 10 feet behind. Sometimes she will run up to him and boop his butt with her paw and then runnnnnnn like hell.

untitled-7679.jpg