"SPOOKY EGGS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Allrighty then ....Here " Gema" One of the hypo Rf's is laying eggs on halloweenie.... " Spookyv^v^" .... Horrible shot as I'm the one who gets spooked when she lays~ :p
HYPOGEMA10-31-12.jpg

HAPPY HALLOWEEN"
JD~:shy:

Baoh

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Congratulations! I love seeing this sort of post.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Trick or Treat v^v^.....:p
The amazing cover up .........
GEMALAY10-31-12.jpg
GEMALAY10-31-12a.jpg
GEMALAY10-31-12b.jpg
GEMALAY10-31-12f.jpg
GEMALAY10-31-12c.jpg

JD~:)

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Geochelone_Carbonaria said:
Spookie JD ! My terrariums currently look like minefileds, four females diggin every evening...but only four eggs so far !
Mike be careful .... I think I saw your torts planting IED'S ... :p
Your lucky you see the holes. If I don’t catch them in the act or review security footage , it's very difficult to tell where they have laid . Masters of disguise and cover up more so than other tort species I have owned. Hope all your eggs go well .... We are up to 45 or so in the cooker now ...with hatchlings due any day thru the next 5 months. Plus I'm still waiting on momma hypo #1 to lay ... I know she is gravid...she takes her time and lays good size clutches 10-12.
How’s your weather over there now ?

blafiriravt said:
Congrats!!! That is so cool :D

TY' Brandon .... yea I thought was a COOL SPOOKY NIGHT ... to have a clutch laid...by the Hypo~:D

Geochelone_Carbonaria

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern part of Sweden
N2TORTS said:
Geochelone_Carbonaria said:
Spookie JD ! My terrariums currently look like minefileds, four females diggin every evening...but only four eggs so far !
Mike be careful .... I think I saw your torts planting IED'S ... :p
Your lucky you see the holes. If I don’t catch them in the act or review security footage , it's very difficult to tell where they have laid . Masters of disguise and cover up more so than other tort species I have owned. Hope all your eggs go well .... We are up to 45 or so in the cooker now ...with hatchlings due any day thru the next 5 months. Plus I'm still waiting on momma hypo #1 to lay ... I know she is gravid...she takes her time and lays good size clutches 10-12.
How’s your weather over there now ?

Well, it's fall for real here, some days it can be really nice with all the colors if it's sunny, but you'll never know about the wind or rain during this time... Since it's only around 10 degrees Celsius (that'll be about 50 F I suppose ?) and decreasing, there is no way that the RF's would be outdoors I'm afraid. So it's indoor season from now on for at least 5 months :( But nevertheless, my five RF females is doin their best to keep up the numbers ;)

I will escape to London for two weeks now, so they better hurry up before I leave, otherwise I have to rely on my wife how to spot the diggin and take care of the "land mines" left behind :tort:

Status
Not open for further replies.