10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
To cute the first pic is great :) does he get a manicure with his massage :p

Kenny

5 Year Member
Tempe, Az
No manicure but he really needs one.. maybe today.

81SHOVELHEAD

5 Year Member
Galveston TX
Thats a frilled Dragon Right?
Only wish my house was bigger so i would be able to build it a suitable enclosure .
I have a beardered dragon but i was told the frills gets much larger &need plenty of running room?
Nice dragon you have .
Mike D.

Kenny

5 Year Member
Tempe, Az
Actually that's not true. Frilleds don't need running room at all, they need height. 4x4x4 is ideal but 2x2x4 is perfectly fine too.

Stephanie

5 Year Member
Southern California
Crush is too cute! Makes me think about getting a frilled myself. Don't know how thrilled everyone would be with that though, LOL :D

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I sure like those. I don't have much experience with them, but they seem kinda neat. A guy I work with has a couple.

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
SO cute! I love Frillies, and would so love to have one. My dad's a sucker for them, too--told me one day when we were browsing a local pet store that he wanted one.

I'm still getting used to the enclosure size (mainly the height part), though. And maybe someone here can set me straight on diet--Are they omnivorous with a preference to insects, or fully insectivorous? This is the main thing that I'm clueless on. Otherwise I have a basic understanding of their care. (But then, the more I know about their care, the more likely I am to get one, which may or may not be a good thing... LOL)

Shovelhead--it's my understanding that Frilleds are actually right in the same size range as beardies, just longer (long tail) and more slenderly built. They do like quite a bit of height, but shouldn't need more floorspace than a beardie... But, like I said, I've never had one and haven't done any really in-depth research, so I could be mistaken on those points. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.