[split] Hi everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJK2006

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bakersfield
Hello everybody, I am new to this site and trying to figure it all out. I just rescued two tortoises not 100% if they are desert. I can't seem to upload my pics from my phone. Can anybody help please? Thank you CJK

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi CJK2006:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

I've moved your question from someone else's thread to its own thread so more people will be likely to see and answer it. Its always a good idea not to walk on someone else's thread unless you are responding to them.

May we know your name and where you are?

I don't know how to do pictures from a phone, but from my computer, I use Photobucket. photobucket.com its free

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
Hello and welcome to the forum...

I have not tried to add photo's from my phone so I can't help you with that, someone who has will be along shortly...

CJK2006

5 Year Member
Bakersfield
Hi again my name is JP I'm from Bakersfield Ca. I put the pics on photobucket but which URL do I use and how do I do it. Thanks for the warm welcoming much appreciated

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi JP:

Several folks here live in Bakersfield...and I'm just up the road from you about 2 hours!

You don't use the URL...you use the string on numbers after .

So you'll copy [img]xx234..blah blah blah [img]

But if you just right click on "img code" at the bottom of the picture, it automatically copys it for you.

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
Welcome to the forum and also what type of phone do you have. Depending on it you may have to upload from your computer but like i said depending on your phone. Welcome though :D

fbsmith3

5 Year Member
Worcester, MA
Welcome, as for posting from your phone. That question is complicated, it depends on the phone, the operating system and the app you are using to post.

Sorry, either try the cell phone store or someone you know who is a cell phone guru.

Good luck

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Welcome to the Forum :D

If you go to start new thread...enter your title in the appropriate section...then enter your post in the post box then scroll down to bottom area to new attachment and select choose file then go to your photo gallery in your phone locate your pic(s) and select then click on add attachment then once loaded proceed to post and click....these instructions are for my DROID X.

I hope that helped as We LOVE PICS :p

CJK2006

5 Year Member
Bakersfield
ok figured out how to change my avatar thats a good sign

Attachments

• th_73b2cd2b-1.jpg
    th_73b2cd2b-1.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 13

CJK2006

5 Year Member
Bakersfield
Whoa I figured it out only took me half the day. So could anybody help me out and tell me what they think I have rescued.

Status
Not open for further replies.