Spineless Cactus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
I was wondering if there is anyone in AZ that wants to split a box of cactus. I am going to pick up a 40 pound box and maybe some natural calcium carbonate (they make it) when I go to tucson next month. It will go bad before I use it all so I didn't know if anyone wanted to split it. Let me know.. They said it would be $70 w/ shipping but I am not sure how much it is gonna be w/o shipping.

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Iowa
Are going to try to grow some? I'like to try but here they would be house plants. It would be nice to have prickly pears witout having to dig thru snow drifts for dormant humifusa.

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
I am going to buy some to plant in the corner of my yard, but they are small 5 gal ones, so I would let them grow for a little while before cutting them off the plant.

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
jenrell23 said:
I am going to buy some to plant in the corner of my yard, but they are small 5 gal ones, so I would let them grow for a little while before cutting them off the plant.

Jen those pads your getting from Jeff Gee will take root as well. Just lay a few out flat in the soil and kinda forget about them. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.