Some more pixs

Status
Not open for further replies.

redharedwarf

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Alaska
I unfortunatly am seeking a return to send these little guys back to the breeder was just told i'll be heading to Iraq and I have no one that can take care of them for me. really upset but what can I do. The down fall is the breeder won't return my phone calls or emails.

Red

Attachments

• P7160524.JPG
    P7160524.JPG
    181.3 KB · Views: 45

Shelli

5 Year Member
Antigua West Indies
Oh my gosh it is so beautiful!! I wonder if someone on here could foster them for you until you return..
I would not want my tortoise to go to anyone other than someone that posts on here...
Fingers crossed for you and the babies.... x

redharedwarf said:
I unfortunatly am seeking a return to send these little guys back to the breeder was just told i'll be heading to Iraq and I have no one that can take care of them for me. really upset but what can I do. The down fall is the breeder won't return my phone calls or emails.

Red

redharedwarf

5 Year Member
Alaska
Chewbecca said:
How many do you have and what are the ages?

If they are young enough, I could possibly foster for you.

Wow! that would be awesome! but the breeder did contact me and told me he was willing to take them back. I do love them but don't have the best situation for them thrive in so I think I may send them back. Thanks for the outstanding offer!

red

Chewbecca

5 Year Member
60 miles south of Chicago
redharedwarf said:
Chewbecca said:
How many do you have and what are the ages?

If they are young enough, I could possibly foster for you.

Wow! that would be awesome! but the breeder did contact me and told me he was willing to take them back. I do love them but don't have the best situation for them thrive in so I think I may send them back. Thanks for the outstanding offer!

red

Well that is good that the breeder is taking them back.:D

But if for some reason, it doesn't work out with the breeder, I can still foster for you.:D

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
Thanks for sharing and sorry to hear about you giving up your torts. Would you get them back eventually or would they be re-sold?

Status
Not open for further replies.