Some Health Insurance Companies are dingbats

Status
Not open for further replies.

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
Yesterday I received a $20.00 refund check from Anthem Blue Cross.

Here is what the letter said:

Dear Mr. Runyan:

This letter is written in reference to the refund check. Your payment was sent to Anthem Blue Cross in error. Please resubmit your payment to the provider of service.

Anthem Blue Cross is my provider; I’m just going to deposit the check in the ATM machine and wait for Anthem to send me another bill for $20.00. And I hope there is a late fee on the bill just so I can give them a little H E double L, That tickles me. LOL

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Blue cross is your provider of insurance, however, they are telling you that you need to send the money to whoever provided the service that you are claiming on your insurance...the doctor? the lab?

Yvonne

richalisoviejo said:
Yesterday I received a $20.00 refund check from Anthem Blue Cross.

Here is what the letter said:

Dear Mr. Runyan:

This letter is written in reference to the refund check. Your payment was sent to Anthem Blue Cross in error. Please resubmit your payment to the provider of service.

Anthem Blue Cross is my provider; I’m just going to deposit the check in the ATM machine and wait for Anthem to send me another bill for $20.00. And I hope there is a late fee on the bill just so I can give them a little H E double L, That tickles me. LOL

P.S. is this the way you pack for your trip?

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
It's probably your co-payment. Blue Cross would not be charging you a late charge it would be your provider that would do that (if they even do). I don't think I've ever been charged a late charge on a medical bill and I right now have some from 2007. They just threaten to send them to collections (which is a joke because 85% of the time you don't owe them what they say you do). You have to be an Accountant or a Lawyer (lol) to figure it all out. :p Yvonne, you are too funny.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Hahaha I just had to comment on the dingbats comment - haven't heard that in ages, thanks for the laugh. Otherwise I know nothing about your little dilemma hehe

TedMar

5 Year Member
Blue cantankerous is your provider of insurance, however, they are cogent you that you charge to forward the money to whoever provided the account that you are claiming on your insurance.Blue cantankerous is your provider of insurance, however, they are cogent you that you charge to forward the money to whoever provided the account that you are claiming on your insurance.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
BC is a bureaucracy, which means in a big org sometimes mistakes are made. just look at goverment who has not laughed their *** off at most of the stuff they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.