Snap Snaps for _______

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Italianlnm

Okay, so I have noticed so many threads in the debatable topics, about forum member's attitudes, and how they are attacking people. We are here to help people with there problems.. Not attack them. So I decided to make this thread.

Pick a member, and give 2 sentences why you like them as a valued member on this site. Feel free to give more than 2, but at least 2. Good sentences. Not just, 'They have a cute tortoise.' If a member has already been written about, please pick someone else! There are tons of members on here, and we all want to know we are appreciated. The sentences can be anything positive about the person theirself.

I think this would be a good way to get out of the attacking that has been going on lately, and write something nice about each other. Let them know that they are valued. I know some people won't want to do this, but I think it would be a great forum 'exercise' so to speak. Just someone to become relaxed on the forum, and not so heated and tense.

One more thing.. Write the person's name in Caps, and then give your sentences!! Have fun with it.

SOOO.. Speaking, I will start.

***I choose STEPHANIE LOGAN

I think that she is a wonderful person on the forum, and not only does she give great advice, but her humor lightens up anything. She is such a great addition to this forum, and I can always count on her for a good laugh!

Isa

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Montreal, QC, Canada
That can be cool :)
I choose Yvonne EMYSEMYS
She is a very good member and a very good moderator, she always gives good advices, she always wants to help people, she is very kind, she has a big heart and I have to add that her tortoises enclosures and the ponds in her yard are beautiful :D

I

Italianlnm

So many have read, but only one post other than mine? How sad.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Well I've got to say that I love ISA because she is always so nice to people, but yet she can speak her mind at the same time. She always trys to help with whatever information that she has. Go Isa!:p :D And seriously there are so many more people I could have posted on this thread, but the rules say please pick one.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Well, I do have to say "Thanks!" to you, Italianlmn, for the nice compliment. I was very surprised to be in the first post of your thread (I think my face is still red)! :rolleyes:

Now, I choose...man this is hard, there are SO MANY nice and funny people on this forum, but I will choose Maggie3fan. MAGGIE3FAN has Bob! That was a short sentence. Maggie has such a deep and emotional link to her animals that comes through in her posts, so I know that her advice is truly from the heart and meant to help. Maggie also is one of the best story tellers on this forum. Any time I see a long post from her I just sit back, settle in and prepare to be entertained.:D

Now I promise to follow the rules and stick to just one, but the rest of you better get going and post, or I will have to come back with another one (or more) and risk the wrath of the OP! ;)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
MADKINS is the one I choose. I so appreciate that he does the research for me. Almost every single post is informative and well-researched. And I don't think I've ever seen him attack someone.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
This is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too hard to choose 1 person...really....I like everyone on here and each person contributes something different. I'm thinking and thinking and then I keep coming up with...well, this one has all the right answers, and contributes their knowledge, that this one makes me laugh, and this one always wants to keep the peace, and is so fair, and this one is just a plain sweetie and everyone has to love them....come on...I just can't pick one...sorry.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
That's very sweet Terry!!
I haven't been here for very long but everyone who has posted in this thread has made me feel welcome and has always offered great advice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.