Snake !

guille24

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
wisconsin
And this is why I hate snakes aghhhh so I got outside to check my tortoises and I stepped on one!!! I didn't see it and I killed it :/ I stepped on it's head :/ I feel bad about it but aghhhhh it was so gross it gave me the heebie-jeebies , it was an accident i hope this doesn't happen again :/ ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1406411880.923550.jpg

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
SWFL
Wow, it must have really been snoozing to get it's head stepped on!

I ran a garter snake over in my driveway once. I don't know how I didnt see it! I felt terrible. It was the biggest fattest garter I ever saw. Maybe it was preggers. :'(

guille24

5 Year Member
wisconsin
I still feel bad about it but Everytime I remember I just feel like aghhhh idk I get the heebie-jeebies aggggh , it was in the drive way , it was probably there because it's warm I just hope this doesn't happen again , u should of seen me I jumped like never in my life ! I hate snakes but not to the point of killing them :/ this was an accident .

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Oh no, poor little thing... :( Looks like a Dekay's snake, if I'm not mistaken... Harmless little snakes that eat slugs and worms...

guille24

5 Year Member
wisconsin
Oh no, poor little thing... :( Looks like a Dekay's snake, if I'm not mistaken... Harmless little snakes that eat slugs and worms...
There are a lot of this ones here in Wisconsin , I never killed one before I feel bad about it :/ I don't even know how it happen I got out the house running to check my torts and I felt something on my foot when I saw the snake I Jumped and run away like never in my life I notice it was moving weird and it died I guess I stepped on it's head or something :/

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Ok G'man......."Step on a crack ....break your Mothers' back ..., Step on a snake you better watch your cake ...":p