small area of plastron lifting

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
It's not a problem . It happens, let them graze and walk . It will fix itself .

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Good morning Lyn. Hope there's been improvement in your tortoise's health. Good luck.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hi Gillian, just home from work, Lola fine in himself and enjoying a bit of late afternoon sun - a little bit breezy but he's in a sheltered spot and stretched out in my garden with not a care in the world! My herp vet isn't in until end of week so made an appointment for Thurs for a beak trim and will ask him about plastron then but then Mike thinks it's nothing to worry about so feel better for that reassurance. Thank you for your concern.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Hi Lyn. How's your sweet little tortoise today? Hope to hear that there's been an improvement.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hi Lyn. How's your sweet little tortoise today? Hope to hear that there's been an improvement.
Hi Gillian the plastron is still the same, and will be for a while I should think, but she is eating active and loving the sun at the moment, Thanks

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Hi Gillian the plastron is still the same, and will be for a while I should think, but she is eating active and loving the sun at the moment, Thanks
At least it is eating and is active. As for cures, any cure takes time.