Slip-n-Slide

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAC8671

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego CA
I think Ralph looks forward to this each year. We get out the slip and slide for the kids and he LOVES it. He practically runs over to it. Enjoy....

32810001Ralphontheslip-n-slide.jpg

32810002Ralphontheslip-n-slide.jpg

32810006Ralphontheslip-n-slide.jpg

32810004Ralphontheslip-n-slide.jpg

Afterwards, we had a watermelon snack...

328100024Ralpheatingwatermelon.jpg

328100025Ralpheatingwatermelon.jpg

328100027Ralpheatingwatermelon.jpg

328100028Ralpheatingwatermelon.jpg

328100010Ralph.jpg

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
That's cool. I'm happy for you and Ralph. So nice to see someone enjoying their sulcata outside.

chadk

10 Year Member!
Nice pics.... but you know we want to see you give him a gentle nudge and actually slip n slide spraying water as he goes :)

aktech23

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
chadk said:
Nice pics.... but you know we want to see you give him a gentle nudge and actually slip n slide spraying water as he goes :)

that's what I was expecting when I clicked this thread. :D

that would be so funny if ralph was hopping on himself and riding it down!

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Ahh what a life :cool:
Great pics!

DAC8671

10 Year Member!
San Diego CA
He usually does just lay in the middle of it trying to splash water up on himself. Everytime I tried to get into position while he was ON the slide, he kept moving. He's a bit camera shy! LOL

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Well, Chad's right that a sliding Ralph would be totally cute, but it's plenty funny just with him stretching his neck out to get water on it! I had no idea that Sulcata (or any tortoise for that matter) would do such a thing as seek out water spraying onto his face. :D

How amusing that he participates; clearly he considers himself a family member. ;)

moswen

5 Year Member
how cute! i hope his little toenails don't poke holes in the slip'n'slide if you do push him down it, but that's what i was expecting to see too lol! that's so funny that he's attracted to spraying water!

M

Maggie Cummings

Seeing him in the sun is just wonderful. We are still in full winter mode with a Pacific storm flooding Bob's pen. I had to pry up some cinder blocks and dig a trench to drain off the water in his pen. It was 6 inches deep and getting fairly close to his doggie door. So Bob could play in the water too, but there's no sun and the high temp today is going to be 45 degrees...brrr!!!

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I love Ralph pictures and stories. :D What a great day Ralph must have had. He sure likes his water I can tell. Next, "Water Slide". :p

Status
Not open for further replies.