Sleeping accomodations

leash_wish

5 Year Member
After several tries, Mango has found her stuffie of choice. I love how she cuddles back. While my torts also have a hidey hut, they also have a stuffie each. This way they can tuck in while still leaving their shells exposed for heat and uv. It's effective and extremely cute!
Btw, Mango has her own facebook page now. Please follow her at www.facebook.com/MangoTortoise

Attachments

• 1385400883895.jpg
    1385400883895.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 72

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Not what I would recommend or do. But it is a very cute pic. What about the humidity? Do you have any in the enclosure? How old/long is he? Humidity would do him good.

compassrose26

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Re: RE: Sleeping accomodations

wellington said:
Not what I would recommend or do. But it is a very cute pic. What about the humidity? Do you have any in the enclosure? How old/long is he? Humidity would do him good.

It looks like it is in the enclosure to me and I agree, super cute pic!

leash_wish

5 Year Member
Re: RE: Sleeping accomodations

wellington said:

There is humidity and water in the enclosure. Mango is my rescue tort, she is about 2 years old and came badly pyramided. Waffles, my 10 month old has a sloth he cuddles and as you can see, he is super healthy and round.

Attachments

• 1385407901985.jpg
    1385407901985.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 40