Show your tank/fish

Rutibegga

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Philadelphia, PA
We kept tanks for years: one 55g cold water, one 30g tropical. My partner gave both to friends when she decided it was too much to maintain, but I have some photos.
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1441189950.780153.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1441189967.227075.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1441189976.547988.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1441189989.682147.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1441189999.796508.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1441190009.534295.jpg

We recently bought a 75g tank and stand, but got distracted by the tortoise enclosure build. Once we've financially recovered ( ;) ) she intends to do an Amazon themed tank with a large school of tetras or barbs and some corys. I can't wait--I miss our tanks!

Prairie Mom

We kept tanks for years: one 55g cold water, one 30g tropical. My partner gave both to friends when she decided it was too much to maintain, but I have some photos.
View attachment 146394View attachment 146395View attachment 146396View attachment 146397View attachment 146398View attachment 146399

We recently bought a 75g tank and stand, but got distracted by the tortoise enclosure build. Once we've financially recovered ( ;) ) she intends to do an Amazon themed tank with a large school of tetras or barbs and some corys. I can't wait--I miss our tanks!
Such clear and pretty fish photos! These were fun to look at:)

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I've got a LOT of fish tanks, but no new photos. Just wanted to ad that CORY cats like to swim and live in groups. I have six together in my guppy tank. They are very interesting when kept in groups. They hang out and swim and eat as a pack.

Rutibegga

5 Year Member
Philadelphia, PA
I've got a LOT of fish tanks, but no new photos. Just wanted to ad that CORY cats like to swim and live in groups. I have six together in my guppy tank. They are very interesting when kept in groups. They hang out and swim and eat as a pack.

Corys are a favorite, so we'll definitely have those again. We had several groups of them, that guy pictured was likely just off doing his own thing. This time around, I think panda corys are part of the plan.

Prairie Mom

This is our Coral Pink Crayfish "Eddie." I really love this little guy and have posted him a few times in the forum. He was a spontaneous purchase from Walmart. He's about 3 years old now and is housed alone. He's extremely healthy and active. He has multiple hides, puts on a good show climbing around, and isn't afraid of us. He escaped ONCE (we've done additional proofing since). My daughter found him on the floor and he actually walked toward us as if expecting us to give him a treat:D
eddie pot.jpg

I also keep some goldfish (fantails and basic comet) and have posted them other places as well. I don't have anything too fancy, but I really love my fish and they live a really long time. I have been teased that I "treat my fish better than most people treat their cats & dogs, and I treat my cats and dogs better than most people treat their children." -Coolest compliment ever!:D