shipping torts......to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonaTello's-Mom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
California, central coast
How can I find out how much it will cost to have a tortoise shipped to me? Sorry if my question sounds silly but I'm new to the shipping stuff..:rolleyes: Thanks

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
DonaTello said:
How can I find out how much it will cost to have a tortoise shipped to me? Sorry if my question sounds silly but I'm new to the shipping stuff..:rolleyes: Thanks

Can't you just ask?:p Haha. Just kidding. But seriously, just ask the shipper.

Most of the time the shipper will have this worked out for you. Different companies do it differently. Most reptile breeders and companies have a flat rate for overnight shipping. I've got a deal worked out for $40 for overnight shipping on up to 4 tortoises. Padded, insulated box. 4pm pick-up. 11am drop off the next day.

DonaTello's-Mom

5 Year Member
California, central coast
Tom said:
DonaTello said:

Can't you just ask?:p Haha. Just kidding. But seriously, just ask the shipper.

Most of the time the shipper will have this worked out for you. Different companies do it differently. Most reptile breeders and companies have a flat rate for overnight shipping. I've got a deal worked out for $40 for overnight shipping on up to 4 tortoises. Padded, insulated box. 4pm pick-up. 11am drop off the next day.
I forgot to ask you Tom, my bad. And hey, are you now a member of the 'mod-squad'? I noticed your new purple name...:p

kyryah said:
www.shipyourreptiles.com

Put in the weight, dimensions, and zip, and you can get a quote :)

Thanks so much kristina! I'm adding that link to my favo's....:)

[

Status
Not open for further replies.