Shell Curving?

Location (City and/or State)
tampa
Hi everyone, so I have an Asia Minor tortoise which I've kept for about a year, and I'm noticing that his shell is curving on the back and edges. Also, I might be wrong, but his shell might have a small crack in it? here are some pictures. I did a little bit of research, and the problem might be in his diet. I currently feed him a lot of lettuce, cabbage, some carrot every two months or so, and dandelion weeds. Is there any way to improve the diet?A2D82A2B-056D-4CD6-BCA6-5DC003DC4DE0.jpeg 07152E5C-0CD7-4F09-97DB-928DF12E159A.jpeg

SweetGreekTorts

Tucson, AZ
The tortoise in your photos actually looks like a Testudo horsfieldii, a Russian Tortoise.

Lettuce and cabbage are not a good diet, as they are mostly made of water and provide no real nutritional value. The primary staple should be weeds and broadleaf greens.

What kind of lights are you using in his enclosure? More pics of the tortoise and some of his whole enclosure would be helpful.

tampa
The tortoise in your photos actually looks like a Testudo horsfieldii, a Russian Tortoise.

Lettuce and cabbage are not a good diet, as they are mostly made of water and provide no real nutritional value. The primary staple should be weeds and broadleaf greens.

What kind of lights are you using in his enclosure? More pics of the tortoise and some of his whole enclosure would be helpful.

sorry for the SUPER late reply. I improved his diet, added some collard greens, mustard greens, kale, and some watermelon (I put cuttlebone in his enclosure, just in case). I use UVB lighting for his indoor enclosure (I put him in here during the winter where it gets kind of cold). Here is his outdoor enclosure which I’m currently building (substrate will be Reptibark).IMG_1562091845.216946.jpg
Here are some more pictures of the tortoiseIMG_1562091913.588727.jpgyIMG_1562091958.094659.jpg