Set-Up Pictues (Res)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
WV
this is my 55 gallon for my red eared slider it is very tall :D this is a proper set-up look at my youtube videos and ill go into detail. roughly cost me 500 dollars but its worth my turtle living along time with many hatchlings to come also im upgrading to a larger tank in a few years so probaly to 125 g (Thank the LORD) :D

the only thing i dont have is my substrate and the reason is because i got rid of the last i had because i didnt like it so im getting better substrate that will suit me and my turtle :D

But the rest is what you need to allow a turtle a long happy life all of it
i also showed a little portion of my turtle supplies i have a lot more. also ill have my box turtle set-up soon im still building a new one the last one i had to take down.

Thank the LORD:D

Attachments

• Picture 040.jpg
    Picture 040.jpg
    351.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Picture 041.jpg
    Picture 041.jpg
    485.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Picture 042.jpg
    Picture 042.jpg
    418.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Picture 043.jpg
    Picture 043.jpg
    803.2 KB · Views: 30
  • Picture 044.jpg
    Picture 044.jpg
    599.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Picture 045.jpg
    Picture 045.jpg
    500.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Picture 046.jpg
    Picture 046.jpg
    600.1 KB · Views: 36

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
Lol thank i try Anthony :D

Thank the LORD :D

jfb2733

5 Year Member
Claymont, DE
Nice set up. I actualy have the same filter. I am just wondering if you are having the same problem as I am. The clip that goes over the side of the thank to hold it up doesn't seem to be strong enough and each day I think it is getting closer to falling all the way into the tank. I am trying to fugure a way to fix. So just wondering if you have the same problem and if so maybe we could figure out a fix....:D

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
jfb2733 said:
Nice set up. I actualy have the same filter. I am just wondering if you are having the same problem as I am. The clip that goes over the side of the thank to hold it up doesn't seem to be strong enough and each day I think it is getting closer to falling all the way into the tank. I am trying to fugure a way to fix. So just wondering if you have the same problem and if so maybe we could figure out a fix....:D

well i have the same problem so i fixed it by tieing it with a thin rubber hose to a door hinge. LOL it sounds bad but it really works and it doesnt look bad at all i post picture of it so it can help you with your problem and I fixed mine so i hope it fixs yours. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.