Seeing Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlocke4548

5 Year Member
5 star.jpgthe two bigger ones are from wisconsin and the other three are from douglas beard out in florida. they are loving it here in hawaii.

Last edited by a moderator:

spuds

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Maui, Hawaii
mlocke4548 said:
the two bigger ones are from wisconsin and the other three are from douglas beard out in florida. they are loving it here in hawaii.
Nice stars! I live in Hawaii too, Maui. I have 4 Sri's coming from Doug. They're on Oahu at the moment waiting to be inspected. Can't wait!

mlocke4548

5 Year Member
Doug is one of the best when it comes to Sri lankans. He is always willing to talk and help out. Plus his animals are top notch.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I love seeing "stars" all lined up like that. It almost looks like an optical illusion.

Yvonne

katesgoey

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Oh gosh. I knew I shouldn't have looked..... even my husband wants to see "stars" in our yard......they are stunningly beautiful.

Kadaan

5 Year Member
Irvine, CA
Wow, there's quite a few people from Hawaii here! I grew up there for 24 years and always thought torts were one of the many "not allowed in Hawaii" pets. I lived in Haliimaile on Maui till I was 12, then in Kailua Kona till college, both would have been perfect places to raise a tort!

gummybearpoop

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Very nice stars...the pic comes up small on my computer though.

mlocke4548

5 Year Member
Thank you for all the compliments. I would put up more pics but fir some reason the computer doesn't want to let me. Torts are allowed here but I did need to get an import permit for my stars.

mlocke4548

5 Year Member
Does anyone feed pumpkin to their stars and if so how often? I've given mine pumpkin a couple of times and they seemed to like it.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Hawaii!? You lucky dog. I'll bet ANY pet would love to live in that climate!

Status
Not open for further replies.