seed mix for my rf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jclyn87

5 Year Member
hi. i wanted to start growing food for my red foots but not sure what to grow. i want to do flowers and greens. any ideas for what to get?

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
I have a few Rose of Sharon trees, and I plant Spring mix right into his enclosure. (I can send you some Rose of Sharon seeds in a few weeks, if you need them) I also have dandelions in there. This is the Spring mix in a Christmas tree storage bin. Pio is too big for it now, but I still use it for my little boxies, and will plant the spring mix again this coming Spring for my little Cherry head.
056.jpg

058-2.jpg

jclyn87

5 Year Member
thanks thats really helpful. ya if you could send me some seeds that would be great. pm me for the address. thank you!

oh what are those flowers in the picture?

vyeates409

5 Year Member
goReptiles said:
Where do you get spring mix seeds?

I ordered mine on line at Carolina pet supply her phone number is 803-348-5260. My baby Sulcata loves it and it started coming up in 2 days i was feeding them from it in 4 days.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
I get mine at home depot. I usually buy a couple of packs in the Spring. I plant a few packs in the veg garden for the family, and then in Pio's garden for him. He usually eats them before they get to grow. He loves the little sprouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.