scorpion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Neal said:
According to Google we have some 40 species or so of scorpions in AZ. We can see them any time we want to really lol, just go out in the backyard with a black light. I wouldn't recommend it though if you want to sleep better at night.

Ewwww...that's just creepy

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Well in the high desert on the piece of property I live on we have no kind....oh ok so wishful thinking and nope....you won't find me out in the night with those glow in the dark light deals.....kinda like that commercial where they are camping and the guy goes to light a match and all the wild creatures are out there and they were always there but with the match you can see them so the guy puts the match out and says never mind....LOL....I know they are there but life is grand if I don't come into contact with them....:D

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
ascott said:
Well in the high desert on the piece of property I live on we have no kind....oh ok so wishful thinking and nope....you won't find me out in the night with those glow in the dark light deals.....kinda like that commercial where they are camping and the guy goes to light a match and all the wild creatures are out there and they were always there but with the match you can see them so the guy puts the match out and says never mind....LOL....I know they are there but life is grand if I don't come into contact with them....:D

LOL yup

Status
Not open for further replies.