Salad time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sulcatifornia

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego, California
Just showin off some of my little ones. I'm happy to say my little injured RF girl is doing so well she's out-eating her brother :D, who desperately tries to take over the plate lol

a1pj5l.jpg

2dhyck6.jpg

205dzc4.jpg

b9dphf.jpg

:D

Sulcatifornia

5 Year Member
San Diego, California
The male is about 4 inches and the female is 5 1/2. I will measure again to make sure and post pics of them side by side. My hands are very small if that's what you were judging the size by lol. :) Thanx again.

Yes I am very pleased with them :). I plan on selling the male, when I got them I just wanted to get them out of the not so great home they were in. But after taking care of the female's injuries I decided to keep her, I want to know she's cared for.

Sulcatifornia

5 Year Member
San Diego, California
Sulcatifornia said:
The male is about 4 inches and the female is 5 1/2. I will measure again to make sure and post pics of them side by side. My hands are very small if that's what you were judging the size by lol. :) Thanx again.

Yes I am very pleased with them :). I plan on selling the male, when I got them I just wanted to get them out of the not so great home they were in. But after taking care of the female's injuries I decided to keep her, I want to know she's cared for.

The first part of that was meant for another thread lol :p. These are both about 5 1/2 inches. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.