Sacalia Quadriocellata

Status
Not open for further replies.

JacksonR

5 Year Member
I just got a hatchling four eyed turtle a few days ago. I got him eating on day two. I bought him CB from turtlesandtortoises inc.

Very pretty turtle, eye spots aren't as pretty as an adult's though. Very good climber, likes a current.

I'll post pics soon!:D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Jackson:

I've always thought the 4-eyed turtle a very interesting-looking turtle. Can't wait to see your pictures.

JacksonR

5 Year Member
Here's a pic I just got. (the last ever for the camera) After I took it I dropped my camera in the painted river terrapin tub! Broke the turtle dock, luckily the turtle wasnt hurt. Salvaged the memory card at least!

Attachments

• IMG_2040.JPG
    IMG_2040.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 49

tortoises101

5 Year Member
Ontario, Canada
JacksonR said:
Here's a pic I just got. (the last ever for the camera) After I took it I dropped my camera in the painted river terrapin tub! Broke the turtle dock, luckily the turtle wasnt hurt. Salvaged the memory card at least!

Painted river terrapins?! We need pics of your collection, man!

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Columbia, SC
JacksonR said:

That sounds like a move I'd pull... My newest camera is waterproof so maybe it will survive :cool:

Beautiful hatchling, my parents keep aquatics and I think I'm getting sucked back in...and yeah we would love to see the rest of your collection! (you know, once you've fixed that camera problem :D)

JacksonR

5 Year Member
Yep...need a new camera. I have some of my turtle's pictures saved to my laptop...i'll get on uploading those.

ShadowRancher said:
JacksonR said:

That sounds like a move I'd pull... My newest camera is waterproof so maybe it will survive :cool:

Beautiful hatchling, my parents keep aquatics and I think I'm getting sucked back in...and yeah we would love to see the rest of your collection! (you know, once you've fixed that camera problem :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.