Russian male for adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

stinax182

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Springfield, Massachusetts
hey guys! my name is Christina and i live in springfield, Massachusetts. i recently had to separate my Russian tortoises and i do not have the room to give them each the enclosure they deserve....especially since i will need to upgrade my leopards enclosure very soon.

I'm willing to part with one so that i can give the remaining one the best care and hopefully whoever adopts the other will do the same :)

2mq245s.jpg

he is the larger of the 2 but is the one that was being bullied. he's adorable and very friendly. will eat anything out of your hand (sometimes your hand too! be careful!) and likes his head pat.

v7632r.jpg

a26d0k.jpg

stinax182

5 Year Member
hey guys! my name is Christina and i live in springfield, Massachusetts. i recently had to separate my Russian tortoises and i do not have the room to give them each the enclosure they deserve....especially since i will need to upgrade my leopards enclosure very soon.

I'm willing to part with one so that i can give the remaining one the best care and hopefully whoever adopts the other will do the same :)

2mq245s.jpg

he is the larger of the 2 but is the one that was being bullied. he's adorable and very friendly. will eat anything out of your hand (sometimes your hand too! be careful!) and likes his head pat.

v7632r.jpg

a26d0k.jpg

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Local only? will you ship?

stinax182

5 Year Member
i am willing to give him to good home for free. depending where you live and shipping cost, i will pay up front and provide a safe shipping box if you reimburse the amount for shipping to me once the tortoise has arrived.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Christina:

Since you've posted this in the "Adoptions" section, are we to assume the tortoise is "free to a good home?"

stinax182

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Hi Christina:

Since you've posted this in the "Adoptions" section, are we to assume the tortoise is "free to a good home?"

yup! as long its a good home:) I'm willing to ship and pay for postage depending on location and price if the adopter would reimburse me once the tortoise arrived.

stinax182

5 Year Member
mainey34 said:
Sex? Age ?

i have an adult male, roughly 6" long and weighs about 480 grams. I've had him for 3 years and his previous owner bought him and another male together from a pet store together. he eats great (my most piggy like tort) and enjoys his soaks, unlike the other one. he has a great personality but will bite your finger if you offer it to him :D

stinax182

5 Year Member
lauriebeth12 said:
I'd love to adopt him! how old?

I'm not sure exactly on the age, but i believe he's fully grown. he's 6" long and weighs around 480 grams. he's a huge pig and is super friendly :) i noticed since i separated them, each of their personalities have come out so much more!! he's become more active and friendly :) i want someone to enjoy him opening up to then now that he isn't being bullied ):

stinax182

5 Year Member
i have someone who lives basically down the street from me who will be looking at him this weekend, i will get back you everyone after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.