Russian at Castaic Animal Shelter

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortoiselady

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
S. CA
First I apologize if I have picked the wrong spot to notify the members of this so please feel free to move it where it is best for this information (thank you).

Today I was called in to take into custody a male California Desert Tortoise at the Castaic Animal Shelter (S. CA) and while I was there they also had a female Russian that came in with him. She should be up for adoption by tomorrow. The owners will not be looking for her as they were abandoned at a foreclosed on home. She is very active and was busy trying to pick a fight with the male DT. She is not a looker as she has obviously been a scrapper. Please don't let her stay there longer than necessary as they are not at all set up for her. It is legal for them to have her just not the DT so she stayed and the truth is it is more than full here at the Inn. That is everything I know so please try to contact them when they open tomorrow if you can possibly give her a good home.
Best wishes & thank you!

gmayor

5 Year Member
Whittier, CA.
does S.CA stand for southern California or south Carolina? if its for southern california ill give them a call for sure.

tortoiselady

5 Year Member
S. CA
It was adopted today here in Southern California (CA). Thank you all who inquired.

Status
Not open for further replies.