RIP @jsheffield

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
While I didn’t know Jamie well he was an active member on here, while TFO is definitely not as active in a whole today it will be a different place without @jsheffield rest in peace we will miss you
I am so sorry to hear this. RIP Jamie thankyou for the advice you've given me since I joined in 2021.

Natrah

Sarah2020

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
London, UK
We're friends on FACEBOOK and I've been trying to gather information unobtrusively while the family deals with this.
Really sad and terrible news and a sudden loss for his family to come to terms with! Tortoise forum was special to him, it would be good if condolences are sent to his family from his friends on Tortoise Forum. RIP

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Los Angeles

Sarah2020

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
London, UK
Also found this on Jamie’s website. I don’t plan on posting anything else from his site as his life was his own, but I know people here will be concerned about his tortoises. It appears he had a plan, something ALL of us should do. But I did leave a condolence message and said that people here would try to help if possible, if needed.
This is heart wrenching to read it was written a few days before he passed. The detail is amazing and hope not too much for the family to manage.

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH
I really enjoyed his thread here on TFO about going to an elementary school to do a presentation with the children. I'm not sure what the name of the thread was but it was really good😊.
He seemed like a fun guy. Would have loved to get to know him better.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
I'll try and find the name of the thread.
This is it Cathie

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
This is it Cathie
You beat me 😜😘

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Los Angeles

MenagerieGrl

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
El Sobrante, CA.
I have not been here on TFO much lately, I've been very busy, But, I always enjoyed reading Jamie's posts, and valued his opinion & thoughts.
I pray that his family & friends find solace, knowing how much he will be missed and was appreciated here and online.
May god bless his soul...🙏🏻
Kinda in shock...