Richard Cary Paull books available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Nebraska
Does anyone have any of Green Nature Book's tortoise books (https://www.greennaturebooks.com/store.cfm ) by Richard Cary Paull they would be willing to loan me?

I'll pay shipping both ways and offer a 'use fee' in return for the chance to look them over for a couple weeks and mine them for information for the Library and a quirky personal sense of curiosity. (Anything I use from them specifically will be cited.)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I have "The Eight Great Tortoises" and I'd be happy to send it to you. PM me your address.

I haven't cracked those pages in many years. Maybe I'll re-read it before I package it up for you.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I have "The small and medium sized tortoises", "Turtles, twenty remarkable" and and "The great redfoot tortoise". I loaned out the one Yvonne has years ago and never got it back. :(

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
Well, i don't need the red-foot tome, but would be really interested- especially in the 'small and medium tortoises' one. Would you be willing to loan them to me?

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Madkins007 said:
Well, i don't need the red-foot tome, but would be really interested- especially in the 'small and medium tortoises' one. Would you be willing to loan them to me?

That's sorta a silly question, of course. :p Once this job is over (maybe another week or so), then I should be able to do a trip to Omaha. I have kinda been craving Joe Tess' fish and would love a trip to the zoo (may not get that done :( ). When is the next club meeting?

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
July 7th is the picnic, and Aug. 4th after that.

If you like Tess's, have you ever been to the Surfside Club? Catfish, hush puppies and honey... God I hope they reopen after the flood!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Madkins007 said:
July 7th is the picnic, and Aug. 4th after that.

If you like Tess's, have you ever been to the Surfside Club? Catfish, hush puppies and honey... God I hope they reopen after the flood!

Well I don't want to make the first meeting the picnic one. :rolleyes:

Never heard of it... where is it? Or was it. I was raised with Joe Tess'. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.