Rescues: Brutus and Stevie Wonder (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyler Nell

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southern CA
So here they are!! :)
This is Brutus: He is bigger and more dominant, already mounting the smaller one. He is very outgoing and I love the solid color or his head.
IMG_1212.jpg

IMG_1214.jpg

IMG_1215.jpg

IMG_1216.jpg

IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_1219.jpg

And this is Stevie Wonder: The smaller more docile one. Her vision is pretty poor, from what I can tell she isn't completely blind but doesn't have clear vision. She will require some tlc :tort:
IMG_1203.jpg

IMG_1205.jpg

IMG_1206.jpg

IMG_1207.jpg

IMG_1208.jpg

IMG_1211.jpg

IMG_1210.jpg

It appears neither of them are in perfect health, a little bit of runny nose and watery eyes but they are pretty hearty and heavy so I hope I can make them improve without any baytril or rough drugs. I know both are pretty pyramided but I don't think there is any MBD yet, leg movement is good, and both have the drawing in of the legs reflex still. Ps Can anyone tell the sex of either? I'm hoping I have a male and female pair as they're from different parents! :D Thanks for reading!

jeffbens0n

5 Year Member
Glenmoore, PA
They both look very dry, but in better hands now I'm sure. My guess is female for both but you did say there was some mounting going on. But maybe that's just a dominance thing and it is a female. Are either of their plastrons concave at all? It's hard to tell from the pics bit doesnt look like they are.

Skyler Nell

5 Year Member
Southern CA
I'm not sure, I think Brutus may be slightly concave but that could be wishful thinking :rolleyes: But does the * versus l shape cloaca apply to redfoot tortoises??

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
If they are female I may have a male who would be interested in meeting them. just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.