rescuer in ohio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattgrizzlybear

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NE Ohio
my grandma told me that there is a person who has a tortoise rescue near cleveland OH. Is there anyone who could be this person? I know there is NOAH and another rescue in cincantti. Thanks!:D

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
mattgrizzlybear said:
my grandma told me that there is a person who has a tortoise rescue near cleveland OH. Is there anyone who could be this person? I know there is NOAH and another rescue in cincantti. Thanks!:D

I live near Cleveland and have not heard of anyone...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Have you tried a GOOGLE search?

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
mattgrizzlybear said:

Are you needing someone to take your tort in? Or are you looking to adopt a tort from a rescue?

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
I live in the Cleveland area, and I know of no tortoise or turtle rescue. Is there a particular tortoise that needs rescuing?

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
lisa127 said:
I live in the Cleveland area, and I know of no tortoise or turtle rescue. Is there a particular tortoise that needs rescuing?

Ok we have three if us living in the Cleveland area! We could start our own club!

Status
Not open for further replies.