reptile eats grrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

adeniumo24

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Has anyone ever had them given a full refund back? I ordered a few trays from them last month. I understand that it takes a while for them to grow but they have recieved my last payment and I was told it was going to be shipped out on the 7th.....I tried emailing them several times but have gotten no response back since I told them I wanted a refund on my order if they weren't going to mail me the plants at all.....this is so fustrating, the least they could do is do what they promise you, those trays were expensive and I am afraid that I won't see that money or get what I paid for!!! Even if the order is going to be delayed the least they could do is let me know then I wouldn't be so upset about it.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NJ
It seems as though no one has ever been able to communicate with them. They are certainly lacking in customer service.

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arkansas
If it has been less than 30 days since you paid them, please file a complaint with Paypal to get your money back. I regret ever recommending them to anyone. I would also suggest posting this on Turtles Times and other tortoise forums as well.

adeniumo24

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Yea since its spring I've been able to find food for my torti.....It hasn't been 30 days yet but I'll email them again and when the time comes I'll file with Paypal....thanks didn't know I could do that.
JustAnja said:
If it has been less than 30 days since you paid them, please file a complaint with Paypal to get your money back. I regret ever recommending them to anyone. I would also suggest posting this on Turtles Times and other tortoise forums as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.