Repashy grassland grazer

Kori5

So we bought this. It has a nice smell and ingredients are pretty good. You are supposed to mix one part with three parts water and boil it. Then you let is sit at room temp until firm. My guy doesn't like it. Surprise surprise :p. I think I'll get the superveggie too, as it is a supplement. Has anyone tried it?

Attachments

• 20160510_114516.jpg
    20160510_114516.jpg
    587 KB · Views: 36

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I use it for winter time treats. I love the stuff and so do my torts. Give new foods a little bit of time for your tort to get used to it. Try mixing with favorite foods to start. I have a picky leopard that is slow to like new stuff

Kori5

Thanks both :). I'll get the redfoot supplement too, as we ran out of his usual. The trick with mixing things works but he usually takes a few bites and then makes a annoyed face :p. Same with mazuri. I think the problem is he was fed with weeds his whole life without any kind of pellets so he will take his time. But I won't quit offering :). As I like to think of these things as a little extra, to fulfill his dietary needs.

BrianWI

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
Anyone using Repashy Gel stuff? Allen is extremely knowledgeable in nutrition, I would assume it is a good product. Question is, do the torts like it?

Kori5

I have it but my tortoise doesn't like it. But he doesn't like Mazuri :D.