Rehoming some shelled friends in So Cal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
So Cal
I am rehoming the following tortoise and turtles:

1) Young male sulcata with severe pyramiding. When I got this guy he was nearly dead. Now he is cruising the yard - grazing happily. He is small still - about 8-9 inches. He would like a home where he can live forever (or at least a long time) and never worry about being too cold again (the previous caretaker wasn't heating him) and can graze on grasses and hay daily.

2) Male three toed box turtle. Another rescue. He had been living in a bone dry tank when he came to me. His eyes were swollen shut and he was bubbling out of his nose. He would like a home where he can live outside and never be put into an aquarium again.

3) Male hybrid box turtle (my guess is three toed/ornate.) He has always been healthy - but would still like an outdoor enclosure. (Actually - if the two box turtles could go together I would be very happy.)

Local homes only (So Cal) No shipping - sorry! Please be prepared to tell me how you plan to keep these guys and have a picture of your pen/yard for me to look at. (I know I sound picky - but the sulcata and three toed took many months of TLC to get the back to health so I want to be sure they never have to go through that again.) Please PM me (don't email because I'm bad about checking them.) Thanks!

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Bay Area
I would like more Information on the Three toed males...I have been looking for one...I have female TTBT...please contact me!....

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Bay Area
I got a male ttbt the other day......:).....why didnt you respond to this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.