Rehome: Ozzy (Red-eared Slider)

SS_2024

Location (City and/or State)
New York
I am looking for someone caring and passionate who is interested in owning a red-eared slider. Unfortunately, I have been battling breast cancer this past year, and as a single mom of three boys, taking care of Ozzy has become increasingly difficult as I have more surgeries and treatments ahead.

It is important that we find Ozzy the right home and someone who understands the responsibility of caring for a turtle. Ozzy is around 10-12 years old and resides in a 40-gallon tank with UVB heat and lighting, a basking turtle dock, and river rock. He is about 8" long and 7" wide.

If you want to welcome Ozzy into your home, I am more than happy to pictures and answer any questions you may have.

SS_2024

New York
I am looking for someone caring and passionate who is interested in owning a red-eared slider. Unfortunately, I have been battling breast cancer this past year, and as a single mom of three boys, taking care of Ozzy has become increasingly difficult as I have more surgeries and treatments ahead.

It is important that we find Ozzy the right home and someone who understands the responsibility of caring for a turtle. Ozzy is around 10-12 years old and resides in a 40-gallon tank with UVB heat and lighting, a basking turtle dock, and river rock. He is about 8" long and 7" wide.

If you want to welcome Ozzy into your home, I am more than happy to pictures and answer any questions you may have.
IMG_0855.jpg

SS_2024

New York
If anyone has suggestions for organizations or rescues, I might be able to reach out to in the area, that would be great!

Last edited: