Red Foot Viv

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLINTUS

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Watery Wiltshire in the UK
So finally got some pics of their new viv. This is for four sub-adult reds. It has a mister, is planted, and has a rockpool. It offers plenty of space. We got the viv made to be flatpacked-still had to put it together though-sigh! We then added the second floor which we made ourselves, it's a table so we can take it out of the viv for cleaning. The plants include parlour palms, bromeliads, pansies, hibiscus, aeonium, tropical ivy, weeping fig and many others. I bought most of the plants from here.
http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/terraworldtropicals/
Here is an album with some pics-sorry for the lens, I ended up getting condensation on it as soon as I opened the viv. You can't see the whole of it in one photo though as it takes up most of the room.
http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/F...y/?page=1&_suid=13642155159240922863355377544
It's the top 12 pics-I uploaded it to the wrong album.
Any questions just ask.

The light fittings have now been changed slightly so they are at the best angle and the MVB now has a guard.

The light fittings have now been changed slightly so they are at the best angle and the MVB now has a guard.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Looks nice. Can you take a pic of the whole thing. It's hard to tell what's what and where.

FLINTUS

5 Year Member
I can try and get one. The room is quite small though and it takes up most of it so hard to get a photo. The rockpool and plants(most of them) are on the bottom, then we have a more grassland area on top-trying to replicate natural habitats of jungle(planted up area), river(rockpool) and savannah-top, drier area.

FLINTUS

5 Year Member
if you click on the photos it shows you a larger photo as in you see more of the viv than you do in the small ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.