Red Foot T5 Light Stand

ND135

Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
I'm in need of some advice for a T5 light stand. I have this bulb and hood, but need a stand for it. I see so many stand that reach over one side but they are not for tube bulbs. I did receive one good piece of advice here recently on making a stand with PVC (still contemplating that option), but does anyone have a good sturdy recommendation to hold this bulb over half of my baby's enclosure?

T5Light.jpg

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
What type of enclosure is it?

Nowadays, I prefer the 2 armed reptile light stands to making one from PVC. I think it looks better. Just need a little bit of chain to attach it to the hooks on the arms.

ND135

Maryland

Nowadays, I prefer the 2 armed reptile light stands to making one from PVC. I think it looks better. Just need a little bit of chain to attach it to the hooks on the arms.
Thanks!! Makes total sense... but can that stand you shared hold a T5 bulb with hood?

ND135

Maryland

Sorry, I failed to mention that the enclosure is a large raised garden bed and I have a greenhouse "tent" to go over the garden bed. I'm ok with sprayers and heat emitters on the poles but I don't trust the weight of the T5 light on the greenhouse poles.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I use "swag chains" and small hooks screwed into the ceiling.
It's a no tools required job.
But wouldn't work inside a mini greenhouse. You'll need to make some sort of a framework and attach the T5

ND135

Maryland
I use "swag chains" and small hooks screwed into the ceiling.
It's a no tools required job.
But wouldn't work inside a mini greenhouse. You'll need to make some sort of a framework and attach the T5
Thank you!!