Red banana plant

Megatron's Mom

Location (City and/or State)
North Little Rock, Arkansas
I almost picked up a Red banana plant, but I can't find anything about them if they are safe or not. Is anyone familiar with this one it's called Red Abyssinian
If it is safe seem I can eve get them from walmart for much less then the nursery.

a62e46df-6c94-4dd6-b1fa-2acdd45099bb.73f84c6bdececdb5d6eea89cd73d824b.jpeg

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
Get the the Phillipines strawberry banana or also called the blood banana . They stey mini sized and the plants only get like 3 - 4 feet tall with little 4 inch strawberry flavored fruit clusters. I still plan on ordering myself a new one soon! They are a cool tortoise room indoor plant!

Megatron's Mom

North Little Rock, Arkansas
Get the the Phillipines strawberry banana or also called the blood banana . They stey mini sized and the plants only get like 3 - 4 feet tall with little 4 inch strawberry flavored fruit clusters. I still plan on ordering myself a new one soon! They are a cool tortoise room indoor plant!
Then also get yourself a fun mini blueberry bush . They would like that for their garden.
I'm going to google them now. I also ordered three of Musa basjoo banana trees, I'll go look into the Philippines strawberry banana and the look into the mini blueberry bush. We already have 3 blueberry bushes. But I was thinking they weren't safe?