Re home 2 boxies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
La Mesa, CA.
I am moving and I really think it would be for the best if I rehomed my 2 adult Box Turtles. I will have to build 2 enclosures for 4 CDTs. Mine and my mom's and I just don't feel I have the time of space at the new house to give Waldo and Trudy a proper home. Trudy is a female Three Toe. Waldo is a male and looks like some sort of mix. Waldo also has some health problems PM me if interested.
I am in San Diego and do not want to ship them, but will drive 2 hours for the right home for them.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Where are you moving to, Angi? I think I read it on here someplace, but I can't remember.

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Bay Area
oh man too bad you live so far away from me....I want them..but I understand you dont want to ship them....if you reconsider the shipping I would definitely be interested...

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Shipping them to the Bay Area might not be too bad...for a good home. Let me think that over.

I am moving to La Mesa. Still in San Diego county just more in the city :(

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Bay Area
yeah I think you can overnight them via live turtle shipping thru UPS and they will arrive safely...let me know....

gerberwoman

5 Year Member
Thousand Oaks, California
hi, i am less than two hours away and would def consider them! contact me, im in thousand oaks and could meet you halfway! i should note that i am a total newbie, so perhaps not the best choice if one of the guys has serious health issues, im learning but im old, so it takes me longer lol!

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
I PMed you. The health problem is not that bad. I just keep them seperated.

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Bay Area
Well..if you ever want to ship let me know....wish I was closer to drived there, but I am a ways away

Status
Not open for further replies.