RADIATEDS, WOODS, BLANDING'S AND MORE...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
I'm parting with some exceptional animals before it gets too cold here.

All are captive bred, perfect and 100% healthy.

RADIATED TORTOISES
2 Available: 1 is 5", the other 3". Both are excellent animals but are unsexed and are not studbook registered. The 5" one is $1,300 plus shipping and the 3" one is also $1,300 plus shipping, due to its outstanding coloration. Take both for $2300 shipped
*SALES MADE TO CBW PERMIT HOLDERS ONLY*

NORTH AMERICAN WOOD TURTLES
1 PROVEN Adult FEMALE, she is 100% captive bred and raised and is proven. She laid her first clutch of fertile eggs this June. She is perfect in everyway and hibernates just fine outdoors. $275 plus shipping.
I ALSO HAVE 3 CB 2011 Hatchling woods, all have perfect scutes and tails and are eating machines. They are $100 each plus shipping or all 3 for $300 shipped. Take the 3 hatchlings and the adult female together for $600 shipped.

BLANDING'S TURTLES
3 PERFECT CB 2011 hatchlings available. These are very hard to come by and come from amazing adults that thrive here in my outdoor pond along with my woods. They are $125 each plus shipping or all 3 for $325 shipped.

EASTERN BOX TURTLES
I have 1 CB sub adult pair left that came from a woman who raised them from hatchlings outdoors. They are amazing and perfect in every way. $200 plus shipping for the pair. I also have 4 just beautiful CB 2011 hatchlings left and they are already showing excellent color. I'd like them to go together for $175 plus shipping for all 4. Take the babies and the pair of sub adults for $375 shipped.

**KNOW YOUR STATE LAWS ON ANY OF THE TURTLE SPECIES FOR SALE HERE, I WILL NOT VIOLATE ANY LAWS.**

For photos and more info e-mail me at:
[email protected]

FOR TESTIMONIALS, NJ TURTLE LAWS AND ANY INFO ON ME, CHECK OUT MY SITE: WWW.GARDENSTATETORTOISE.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.