Radiata Anyone?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I have a friend looking to move some surplus radiata babies. A variety of ages and sizes to choose from.

You must be in CA, or in possession of a CBW permit.

Anyone interested in buying should send me a PM. :D

Denise Talbot

I have a friend looking to move some surplus radiata babies. A variety of ages and sizes to choose from.

You must be in CA, or in possession of a CBW permit.

Anyone interested in buying should send me a PM. :D
Hi, I live in Livermore CA, my name is Denise, what is a CBW permit. I am interested in them.
My email is [email protected]

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Denise:

https://www.fws.gov/endangered/permits/faq.html

Everyone: Please note that Tom as asked for you all to send him a PM. This means you should move your mouse up to your "inbox" and choose from the drop down menu "start a new conversation" Address it to "Tom"

deadheadvet

10 Year Member!
Cary, NC
This thread should be moved to the marketplace where it belongs. By the way, there are not supposed to be any comments regarding sale of animals, strictly P.M.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I thought about it, but it's really not a "for sale" ad. I suppose it could go under "reposted ads" but it's not really a reposted ad either. It's just one member telling about some tortoises he knows are for sale and asking interested members to contact him.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I thought about it, but it's really not a "for sale" ad. I suppose it could go under "reposted ads" but it's not really a reposted ad either. It's just one member telling about some tortoises he knows are for sale and asking interested members to contact him.

This is what we've done with other threads like this.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hi, I live in Livermore CA, my name is Denise, what is a CBW permit. I am interested in them.
My email is [email protected]

Captive Bred Wildlife permit.

For Galapagos and Radiata, the seller and the buyer must have CBW permits in order to sell either of these two species across state lines. You don't need permits to buy them in your own state, and you don't need permits to donate them, give them away for free, or give them to someone in another state on a breeding loan.